Pride of ownership exudes from this sharp 1,687 sq ft Mediterranean. Retention of the original character has been kept and every improvement blends perfectly with the originality of the home. Enjoy this split level abode with gracious sized formal rooms, eat-in kitchen with breakfast nook, 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, bonus guest or family room, and a single car garage. A detached "casita" with an additional 200 sq ft offers flexible space for just about everything. The lovely and intentionally designed front garden greet you on your arrival home and the back yard, colorful and inviting, offers a fantastic setting for gatherings and relaxing. This gorgeous mediterranean is situated near several acclaimed schools such as Urban Montessori, Melrose Academy, Julia Morgan and Mills College and offers easy access to freeways and casual carpool. Every detail of the home has been well thought out creating a magnificent setting to nest, entertain and live your best life.
Here's the scoop.....
* Formal living room with beautiful Spanish mediterranean details including curved recessed ceilings, floor to ceiling picture window, wood burning fireplace and original hardwood floors with a deep rich finish.
* Formal dining room ample enough for hosting large parties or perfect for intimate dinners and open to formal living room.
* Kitchen - super spacious including an adjacent breakfast nook (more like a room!). Lots of counter space and storage with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops.
* Split level with two bedrooms including an over-sized bedroom perfect for the master with a big walk-in closet.
* Full bathroom is off hallway and recently remodeled. It's stylish, clean and bright. This spa-like bathroom is a great way to start and end the day.
* Family/Guest room is flexible for numerous uses with an amazingly cute half bathroom featuring hexagon carrara marble flooring.
* Oversized garage with interior access includes a dedicated laundry area and storage. Dreaming of starting a garage band or you just love to tinker....then this is the space for you. Clean, open and ready for your vision!
* Casetta or Casita, the name doesn't matter, what matters is how dreamy it will feel inside. Detached and in the rear yard, it puts the "FUN" in functional and is extremely versatile. Game night will be a blast as this casetta will be the epicenter of afternoon and early evening parties and BBQ's.
Outdoor Escape: Epitomizes California lifestyle. The rear patio will be a popular spot to gather both day and night. This charcoal gray flagstone patio is filled with sun by day and quant ambient lighting by night. Plus an outdoor fireplace sets just the right tone for any type of gathering as well as quite time with your favorite person or your favorite book. Surrounded by drought tolerant California natives and adjacent to the casetta, you'll find this is a fantastic setting for evening soirees. Fire up the grill and dine al fresco on those warm summer nights with friends and family.
Neighborhood: The neighborhood is simply amazing! Some fantastic options for dining and drinks are Sequoia Diner, Cafe Santana Roasting Company, Mills Hoagie, Fist of Flour Pizza, Communitē Table and Degrees Plato Tap Room and Bottle Shop. Load up on fresh fruits and veggies at local favorite Farmer Joe's. Commuters will love the easy access to freeways, casual carpool and only 30 minutes to Salesforce Transit center via NX3 bus for those who work in the city. Need to relax after your commute? Anasa Yoga is minutes away or a short stroll to famous Mills College community pool, tennis courts and walking paths, the pool will be a great perk on a hot summer day!
Exclusively Listed By